226 Jackson Meadows Drive
Looking for a more youthful look?
Free Aesthetic Consultation
$250 and up
(Package of 3 peels available with discount.)
Spider veins on legs $275
Dermaplaning with Lactic Acid Rejuvenation & Vit C Mask $95
is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair
(peach fuzz). It has been used for many years, but many don't even know it exists. It's a great
choice for a quick brightening of the skin with no down time. It can be done monthly or whenever
you desire a fresh look.
Chemical peels work well for both men and women, at any age and are the ideal treatment for anyone who wants to restore a more youthful, healthy glow to their skin.
Everything from sun exposure and aging to acne and clogged pores can leave you with uneven skin tone, fine lines, scarring and a lacklustre complexion. If you want your skin to look smoother, younger and most importantly, vibrant, a chemical peel can make a significant difference.
Chemical peels: How They Work
Although the word “chemical” might sound scary, fear not. Nothing is actually “peeled off.” A chemical solution is applied to the skin and works by dissolving the upper layers of the skin. As the tissue is dissolved and skin heals itself, new tissue emerges and fresher, smoother skin is revealed.
Chemical Peels: Biggest Benefits
One of the least invasive ways to improve the look of your skin, chemical peels offer a whole host of beauty benefits. Some of the biggest are listed below.
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles: Creams, serums and lotions can only do so much. Chemical peels offer a fast-track to smoother, line-free skin.
- Confidence booster: There’s no quicker path to confidence than a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Minimal cost: Unlike spending hundreds of dollars on the newest anti-aging products, chemical peels offer concrete results at a reasonable price.
- Fast: Sometimes referred to as the “lunch time peel” chemical peels requires minimal down time, i.e. you can get one, and get back to your life without worrying about recovery.
- Reduced appearance of sun damage and melasma: Sun damage and melasma are two of the hardest skin concerns to treat, but chemical peels stimulate the skin to heal itself by dissolving the surface layers of skin. Through this process you trade damaged skin and dark spots for even tone and a smooth appearance.
- Improves texture: Chemical peels gently exfoliate the skin, increasing cell turnover, which leads to improved texture.
- Enhances collagen growth: Through the exfoliation process brought on by chemical peels, collagen production and cell renewal are stimulated, resulting in younger-looking, healthy skin.
- Vibrant skin: One of the fastest routes to a brighter, glowing complexion is a chemical peel.
- Acne and acne scarring: A mild chemical peel can help reduce the effects of acne on the skin and even minimize blemishes themselves.